Friday 22 August 2008

Knightley talks about Miller friendship

Actress Keira Knightley has spoken about her friendly relationship with Sienna Miller, comparing their family relationship to "deuce ships passing in the night".

In an interview with Glamour magazine, Knightley aforesaid that she became friendly with Miller when they filmed 'The Edge of Love' together but hadn't seen her much since then.

The actress said: "I love Sienna, I think she's a wonderful actress, but we've been like two passing ships in the night recently.

"I cerebrate that's what's lovely merely also pitiful about playing. You get incredibly close to people and as soon as it's over, you don't see each other.

"You're away from home, it's a very intense relationship and then it's not anymore."

Knightley also aforesaid: "I don't think I'm very good at calculation out female friendships. I think they're quite slippery to navigate."

Watch an interview with Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller.



More info